Cooper’s Christmas Crack
“I broke a toe one Christmas after eating this stuff….sugar high gone bad”
WARNING: DO NOT DANCE TO JINGLE BELLS AFTER EATING!
2 sticks butter
1 c. brown sugar (packed)
36 saltine crackers
1 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 c. toasted pecans, almonds, peanuts (or whatever nuts you prefer)
- Line cookie sheet with tin foil and lay out saltine crackers.
- Spray surface of tin foil with cooking oil
- Heat butter and brown sugar to boiling; boil for 4-6 minutes until very creamy and bubbly.
- Pour butter and brown sugar mixture over crackers, spreading evenly. Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Right after removing from oven, evenly spread chocolate chips over hot crackers with a spatula, creating a chocolate layer.
- Workly quickly, sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate until hardened (1 hour) cool then break apart into bit sized pieces
Peppermint candy crushed
To Print Recipe Click Here: Cooper’s Christmas Crack